SDG - COMP PEDAL
Starting with a non-offset, generous 110mm x 105mm profile, the COMP Pedals ensure plenty of real estate for your feet, especially larger ones. The Comp Pedals are totally flat which pairs perfectly with modern, flat pedal shoes with stiff soles.
To maximize grip, the pedals feature 18 bottom loading pins, along with a ramped and undercut gripper base to enhance traction further. Spinning on a machined CroMo spindle with a rebuildable bearing & bushing system, the new Comp pedals are built tough and ready to take a beating.
- Material - Composite Body Cage & Machined CroMo Spindle
- Flat 110mm x 105mm Profile - Maximum contact patch with a flat profile to ensure complete pedal control.
- 9x Bottom Loading Pins Per Side - Plenty of pins to dig into your shoes and they're bottom loading, making them easy to replace.
- Ramped & Undercut Gripper Profile - This proven shape helps to provide even more fore and aft traction.
- Proven Bearing & Bushing System - These have demonstrated excellent durability and are as easy as can be to replace when they finally wear out.