SEA TO SUMMIT - SPARK 11 SLEEPING BAG
The Sea To Summit Spark sleeping bag is an ultralight technical sleeping bag designed to keep you as warm as possible with minimal packed weight and size.
The Spark II's temperature rating per EN13537 standards is:
- Comfort: 4°C | 38°F
- Lower Limit: -2°C | 28°F
- Extreme: -18°C | 0°F
The Spark II features:
- Vertical torso box baffles - accommodate extra down to boost core warmth
- Half zip with two sliders - aids access and allows ventilation from mid-section of bag
- Draft tube and hood draft collar - prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Contoured mummy design - for efficient insulation
- Ultralight 10/7D Nylon shell - to minimise weight and bulk
- RDS 850+ Loft Down - provides superior insulating power, moisture resistance and compressibility, with Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down
- ULTRA-DRY water-repellent treatment - protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down
- Sewn-through horizontal baffle construction - through the lower part of the bag to minimise weight
- Stuff sack - keeps your bag wrapped up tight while traveling
- Storage cube - keeps your bag's down light and fluffy when sitting in storage at home.
The Spark reflects a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible. The series can span everything from an ultralight liner to a hard-alpine or adventure racing bag to an expedition-weight midwinter bag.